Dr. Alexandra Germain is a Canadian-American dentist based in Marylebone, London.
She has practiced in the US for 9 years before moving her prestigious Fifth Avenue, New York City office to Paris and then the heart of London.
Dr. Germain believes that everyone should be able to smile with confidence. She has studied at some of the world’s most prestigious dental schools, and her training, experience and attention to detail means she is a master of her craft.
Dr. Germain offers premium dentistry services and delivers high quality results by executing well trained procedures alongside technological innovations and state-of-the-art materials.
As a native speaker of both French and English, Dr. Germain can easily help her patients navigate the various dental services and treatments and help them to identify what is right for them. Dr. Germain treatment options are always inclusive of her patients opinion and every decision is made jointly.
GDC Registration No 265032
- Teeth Whitening
- Inlays & Onlays
- Deep Cleaning / Periodontal Cleaning
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Hygiene
- Composite Fillings
- Clinical Faculty at Columbia University Dental School, New York, 2006-2008
- New York University: Dental Implant Continuum 2008
- Howard University college of Dentistry: Doctor of Dental Surgery 2004 * Dean Scholarship
- McGill University Bachelor of Science in Physiology 2000
- Active Member of the British Dental Association
- Active Member of the Ordre des Dentistes du Quebec-Canadian Dental License
- Active Member of Ordre National des Chirurgiens-Dentites de Paris-License Dentaire Française
- New York State Dental License