Emergency Dental Service
Get relief as soon as possible. Call us now to make your appointment.
We will conduct an oral examination, an x-ray may be taken of your teeth to help identify the issue.
Here are some of the Emergencies we can treat for you:
- Tooth ache
- Broken filling / Broken tooth/ Hole in a tooth
- Chipped tooth
- Gum pain/ Gum problem/ Gum infection
- Receding gums
- Ulcers on the gums
- Cracked tooth
- Facial swelling
- Broken Veneer/ Lost Veneer/ Veneer has fallen off
- Damaged teeth due to an accident
- Broken crown
- Broken denture
- Wisdom tooth problem
- Dental infection/ Dental Abscess/ Throbbing pain
- High sensitivity to cold or hot
- Tooth extraction
- Unpleasant taste or breath
- Tooth decay
- Root canal treatment needed
*Note that Dr.Germain or one of her associate dentists will be calling you the day of your enquiry.